Former seaplane base in Orbetello, 2016
35mm film scan (Fomapan 100) taken with Kiev IV
This seaplane base was built before WWI in Orbetello (Tuscany, Italy). In 1943 two giant hangars was built in the area by engineer Pier Luigi Nervi. The hangars were bombed and tear down by nazi soldiers at the end of WWII. Nowadays the command building is still standing, even if abandoned and strongly decayed.